13 - 01 - 16
Identity’s Guide To Organising An Event: 10 Things You Won’t Want To Forget
Exhibiting at a trade show has many benefits for your business. It gives you a great platform for meeting new customers, helps maintain existing client relationships and allows you to develop and strengthen your brand.
There is a lot of planning required so Identity have come up with the 10 most important considerations when organising an event – from budgeting and publicity to event branding – to help you out.
1. Planning & Setting Objectives
- Put together a plan of action and think about keys dates. Allow yourself enough time to get all the elements to come together rather than rushing at the last minute
- Think about your reason for exhibiting – is it to demonstrate brand awareness? Are you launching a product? What you want from the show will affect your decision on how to exhibit
- Staff – Think about your team
- Sale tactics – Establish key sales goals before the event
- Fix a budget